Business Networking Through Art
In a world where business interactions are often taking place through digital means, it is becoming more and more important to have opportunities to meet clients and staff in a context where they can build real and valuable relationships. Engaging with the Arts can play a great role in the networking process, bringing benefits to the firm's employees, brand and overall business.
- Art is about freedom: it helps us to become more innovative and gain new perspectives.
- It is important to learn things outside of your industry to generate ideas.
- Art is an invitation to have a conversation at a deeper level, it creates insightful discussions.
- It helps to show our humanity, to understand that mistakes can be beneficial and to find our authentic voice.
- It connects us to a human experience and to our personal journey and creates more intimacy.
- It shows that creativity can also be found in the most unexpected places.
- It boosts our confidence through the sharing of an experience.
- It takes place in a neutral environment where it is easier to build relationships and cultural exchange.
- It stimulates our emotions, helps to connect with others and listen to their stories.
- It is a relatively low cost activity that involves more personal commitment and produces a feel good effect.